- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER: To register online for our electronic newsletter "WhitePaperSource Newsletter," we request the following required information: (i) full name, (ii) e-mail address and (iii) phone number via an online form. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive our newsletter. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional. WhitePaperSource relies on a third-party service to collect contact information and distribute our newsletter. Click here for their Anti-Spam Policy.
FORUM MEMBERSHIP: To register online for full access to the "WhitePaperSource Forum," we request the following required information: (i) username and (ii) e-mail address via an online form. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive the document. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional.
CONTACT FORMS: To contact WhitePaperSource for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services or to answer your questions, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. Required information varies depending on the form and at most includes (i) full name, (ii) e-mail address and (iii) phone number. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive a response from WhitePaperSource. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional.
DOES WHITEPAPERSOURCE SHARE MY INFORMATION? WhitePaperSource will not share, rent or sell your personally identifiable information with third parties.
HOW DOES WHITEPAPERSOURCE USE MY INFORMATION? Personal information collected by WhitePaperSource is used primarily for the purpose in which it is collected: to facilitate the distribution of a newsletter, document, membership or inquiry to interested recipients. In addition, WhitePaperSource may use your information as follows:
- Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends
- We may occasionally contact you to conduct surveys or to obtain feedback on our products, our website, industry trends or other aspects of our business
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you
- To send promotional materials
WHAT IF THERE ARE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND SPAM POLICY? If we change our Privacy and Spam Policy, we will post those changes on our privacy page at www.whitepapersource.com/privacy.html. If at any point we decide to use personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an e-mail. Users will have a choice whether or not we use their information in this new manner. By default we will use information in accordance with the Privacy and Spam Policy under which the information was collected.
HOW CAN I OPT OUT? If you have opted in and later desire to opt-out from further receiving the WhitePaperSource Newsletter, you can make this change at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe URL embedded in our newsletter.
SPAM POLICY: WhitePaperSource is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send e-mail to users that have explicitly requested to receive an e-mail from WhitePaperSource. Examples may include:
- Opt-in subscribers to the WhitePaperSource Newsletter
- Forum members (will receive notifications of message responses and forum annoucements)
- Users that complete a contact form
- All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested.
WhitePaperSource relies on a third-party service to collect and distribute our newsletter. Click here for their Anti-Spam Policy.
WEB LINKS: This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that WhitePaperSource is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy and spam policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy and Spam Policy applies solely to information collected by this web site.
HOW DO I CONTACT WHITEPAPERSOURCE? If you have any further questions or comments regarding the WhitePaperSource.com website or this Privacy and Spam Policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our site.