Got questions? We have answers…
Is this event a good fit for me?
If you find yourself in one of the categories below, Social Media Success Summit 2016 is a fit for you:
- The Small Business Owner: You know social media can grow your business—likely a consultant, coach, local business owner, writer, agent, blogger, artist or general “gun for hire”—and want to speed your path to success with the least effort and the greatest return.
- The Community Manager: You work for a company and have been tasked to manage a component of the company’s social media initiative. You need to keep up with all the changes in social media and keep your business ahead of the competition.
- The Experienced Social Media User: You’ve been using social media for a while, but want better results. You’re ready to take your business to a whole new level by measuring your return on investment, following the proven tactics of the pros and leveraging the latest techniques. Better response. Less work. More profitability.
I can’t attend all the live sessions. Will I get a recording?
Yes. For each session we’ll provide a recording you can watch online via your computer or mobile device so you won’t miss a thing. If you have other commitments (like a day job) or if a session occurs at an inconvenient time, no need to worry. Even if you attend a live session, you’ll still get the recording. You’ll get access to recordings for 18 months from the date you register for the Summit.
When are the session dates?
Here are the dates and times of each session. You automatically receive session recordings and transcripts, so if you can’t make a live session, you won’t miss a thing. Note: When you register, you’ll get a downloadable schedule for Outlook, iCal or Google. Are you outside the United States? Click here for a time converter (Select location: U.S.A. – California – San Diego.)
Week 1: Covers Video, Facebook and Tools
- Tuesday, October 4 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Wednesday, October 5 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Thursday, October 6 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
Week 2: Examines Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Monday, October 10 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Tuesday, October 11 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Wednesday, October 12 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Thursday, October 13 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
Week 3: Explores Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook Live
- Tuesday, October 18 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Wednesday, October 19 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Thursday, October 20 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
Week 4: Digs into Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Tuesday, October 25 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Wednesday, October 26 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
- Thursday, October 27 – Sessions at Noon, 1pm and 2pm (PDT)
Where is the event located?
At your home or office. Because this is an online event, there is no physical venue and no travel expenses. And you’ll get the recordings, so if you miss a live session, no worries.
Will there be transcripts?
Yes. We’ll provide FREE transcripts of each presentation in Adobe PDF. This will allow you to study and scan the content of each presentation.
How long are the sessions?
Each of the sessions is 45 minutes in duration.
How do I watch the live sessions?
You simply log in to our secure attendee website and follow the instructions we provide. You’ll be able to view the live sessions on a computer (mobile access to live sessions is not supported).
How do I watch the playbacks of sessions?
You simply log in to our secure attendee website. There you will find streaming videos you can play back from a desktop or mobile device. Downloadable transcripts and audio files are also provided.
How can I ask questions during the Summit?
Two ways. First, during the live presentations, you’ll be able to submit questions during the Q&A portion of each session. Second, we’ve set up an interactive LinkedIn group where you can post questions and get answers from your peers and the presenters (and this can happen the moment you sign up!).
Can I purchase just a single session, or just the recordings?
You can attend any or all of the sessions (or catch the recordings if you miss any). However, a Summit ticket is like a Disneyland ticket—you get access to everything. If you want access to any of this great content, you must purchase your ticket before the completion of the Summit. After the Summit has ended, this exclusive content will no longer be available for sale and the recordings will only be available to Summit attendees.
Do you have a sample of how the sessions work?
Yes. Go here to see a sample video and transcript from a previous Summit.
Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes we do. Click here for details.
Can I still sign up after the event has started?
Yes. Tickets will still be available for $697 after the event starts. Even if you missed a session live, you will still have access to all recordings and transcripts for one year.
What if I still have questions?
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you right away.