Discover how to use social media to attract and engage quality customers, and quickly grow your business.
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED, Check out Social Media Marketing World
Largest Online Social Media Conference:
Seventh-Annual Social Media Success Summit
Join 4,000 fellow marketers at the online mega-conference designed to empower and inspire you with social media marketing tactics—brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
You’ll be led by 35 of the world’s top social media marketing pros—live from your computer wherever you are in the world!
You’ll discover powerful business-building tactics as the experts reveal their newest social media marketing tips and practical, real-world, proven examples.
You’ll be able to take your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, video and visual marketing to an entirely new level.
Plus you’ll be empowered to track and measure your results!
Here’s why you should attend this online conference:
#1: Discover the best and newest ways to deploy and track social tactics: Take in 36 practical, action-oriented social media marketing sessions from the world’s leading experts—all from the comfort of your home or office.
#2: Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your social media marketing when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works).
#3: Improve your professional development at a low cost: Most conferences cost thousands of dollars for travel and lost work time while attending a physical event. Not at Social Media Success Summit, because it all happens online. Click here for pricing!
#4: Watch sessions live or at your own pace: All of our sessions are held online! You can attend live sessions or catch the video recordings, download audio files and study transcripts when your schedule permits.
#5: Network with marketers just like you: Make new connections in our private and exclusive LinkedIn group (more than 1900 marketers joined our group last year) and chat live with other participants in our Twitter chat room.
Watch this video for a “behind-the-scenes” tour:
Click play below for a quick video:
Seven facts about Social Media Success Summit
#1: 92% of last year’s attendees said they’d recommend the event to a friend AND attend again!
#2: Travel is NOT required! This is a fully online LIVE conference.
#3: 3400 marketers attended last year, including thousands of small businesses and marketers from well known brands.
#4: 66% of our social media instructors are published book authors! These are the leading experts in the world. Here’s a sample:
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Mark Schaefer (author, Social Media Explained)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Christopher Penn (author, Marketing Blue Belt)
- Michael Stelzner (author, Launch)
- Neal Schaffer (author, Maximize Your Social)
- Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing)
- Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Melonie Dodaro (author, The LinkedIn Code)
#5: You’ll discover proven tips and tactics that work for businesses and step-by-step instructions for implementing what works in social media.
#6: Session video recordings, MP3 audio recordings and transcripts are included.
#7: All the sessions are organized by social platform so you focus where you need the most help (and review the recordings at your leisure).
What makes this event different?
Beyond hearing from the top social media pros, here’s what makes Social Media Success Summit unique:
- Highly valuable, pitch-free content—our trademark at Social Media Examiner.
- No travel required—everything takes place live and online (plus you get recordings!)
- Transcripts of every session. No extra charge.
- Recordings made available within hours. No extra charge. We also include MP3 files.
- Networking opportunities—make valuable professional connections in our exclusive LinkedIn group just for attendees.
Disclaimer: Your results may vary. Participating in this event doesn’t guarantee success with your social media marketing.