Discover how to use social media to attract and engage quality customers, and quickly grow your business.
Largest Online Social Media Conference:
Fifth-Annual Social Media Success Summit 2013
You’ll be led by 45+ of the world’s top social media marketing pros—live from your computer wherever you are in the world!
You’ll discover powerful business-building tactics as the experts reveal their newest social media marketing tips and practical, real-world, proven examples.
You’ll be able to take your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, blogging, podcasting and video marketing to an entirely new level.
Seven facts about Social Media Success Summit
#1: 98% of past attendees said they’d recommend the event to a friend AND attend again!
#2: Travel is NOT required! This is a fully online LIVE conference.
#3: 2400 marketers attended last year, including thousands of small businesses and marketers from Kraft Foods, Salesforce.com, NASA, Fox Broadcasting, Wells Fargo, McCormick, LexisNexis, Hubbell, Home Depot, American Express, Dell, Staples, Mary Kay, Caterpillar, Kodak, McGraw-Hill, American Heart Association, Autodesk, Hitachi Data Systems, New York University (NYU), Kaiser Permanente, About.com, SAS, IdeaLab, Georgia Tech, Ogilvy, Marriott, HP, Vanguard, Motorola, Verizon Wireless, Federal Reserve Bank, Raytheon, IBM, IDC, Random House, GE Capital, Rubio’s, Constant Contact, University of Notre Dame, Virginia State Parks, Kawasaki Motors, LivingSocial, Beam, Corona Clippers, General Motors, Expedia, VMware, Bruegger’s, Intuit, Cox Communications, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Time Warner Cable, Harman International, Johnson Controls, Showtime, Vodafone, CBS Sports and UPS!
#4: 67% of our social media instructors are published social media book authors! These are the leading experts in the world.
Here’s a sample:
- Jay Baer (author, Youtility)
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Michael Hyatt (author, Platform)
- Chris Brogan (co-author, The Impact Equation)
- Michael Stelzner (author, Launch)
- Mark Schaefer (author, The Tao of Twitter)
- Neal Schaffer (author, Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Lee Odden (author, Optimize)
- Nichole Kelly (author, How to Measure Social Media)
- Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing)
- Joe Pulizzi (author, Epic Content Marketing)
- Jamie Turner (co-author, Go Mobile)
- Jesse Stay (author, Google+ Marketing for Dummies)
- Beth Hayden (author of Pinfluence)
- Paul Colligan (author, YouTube Strategies)
- Todd Wheatland (author, The Marketer’s Guide to SlideShare)
#5: You’ll hear directly from the social media experts at big brands such as Walmart, NASA, Sony, Intel, American Express, Whole Foods Market, Target, Salesforce, Discovery Channel, Kelly Services and E! Online.
#6: Session recordings and transcripts are included.
#7: This year we have 50% more sessions than last year!
Here’s why you should attend
Cost-effective professional development: Most conferences cost thousands of dollars in travel and the expense of attending a physical conference. Not Social Media Success Summit. Click here for pricing!
Super-convenient: All of our sessions are held online! You can attend live sessions or catch the video recordings and transcripts when your schedule permits.
Networking: Make new connections in our private and exclusive LinkedIn group (nearly 1600 marketers joined our group last year) and chat live with other participants in our Twitter chat room.
What makes this event different?
Beyond hearing from the top social media pros, here’s what makes Social Media Success Summit unique:
- Highly valuable, pitch-free content—our trademark at Social Media Examiner.
- No travel required—everything takes place live and online (plus you get recordings!)
- Transcripts of every session. No extra charge.
- Recordings made available within hours. No extra charge.
- Networking opportunities—make valuable professional connections in our exclusive LinkedIn group just for attendees.