- mymoonlog - "I am happy on Social Media Examiner, ..1000 friends Thanks so […] "
- James Dickinson - "Am laying low and keeping my eyes open to more like exchanges, with more focus on business pages that I will continue to have a strong relationship with. Directing more attention to business at hand and exploring later when I have time out of a busy […] "
- Rob Zaleski - "New blog post up discussing new and emerging social networks. Part 1 today. […] "
- Graham Tomorrow - "We are helping small business to keep everyone of your clients updated with the latest info from your business. That’s what our Mobile App can do for you and hope to chat to you soon, […] "
- Chitralekha Sen - "Hello everyone, I’m seem to be doing everything a few years late. We just launched a 4 day Facebook shop for Mother’s day. Please visit at https://www.facebook.com/iYogi/app_350347855019769 and all feedback is welcome. […] "
- Holly The Tech eMom - "Trying to figure out how I’m going to pay for the social media summit before the price goes up AGAIN. […] "
- Melati Egiwina - "Hi…It is always good to make new connections. Looking forward to hearing what you have to share with me. […] "
- Alison Gilbert, 'Maven in the Hat!' - "Good to be here. From Long Island, NY. Working on organizing all my visual material. Thank you Pinterest. Now I need to get all my verbal material (blog posts) onto my webiste. Alway updating and […] "
- Lisa Pietsch - "FREE BOOK! The 1st novel in my Task Force 125 series, The Path to Freedom, is free until Valentine’s Day so if you like action and espionage, get yours now and tell your friends too! http://amzn.to/wDxEYJ (Please feel free to share this with friends, groups or anyone who will listen. Book 2 will be re-released […] "