I am the Founder and CEO of KDL Interactive LLC, a Las Vegas based online marketing consulting company. As a Social Media Strategist, my expertise lies in helping small businesses build their online presence and generate leads and customers through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging. My blog, krisdeleon.com, is geared to help entrepreneurs and business owners overcome their challenges and achieve success.
Here are some of the challenges and problems I help solve for entrepreneurs and small business owners:
- Help them gain clarity on their target market and ideal customer profile, and making sure their marketing message is crystal clear to them
- Help them to drive targeted leads to their online profiles
- Help them create an engagement strategy that gets their followers to actively participate, and rave about their business to their network of followers
- Help them convert their followers into paying customers, and get their followers to spend with them time and time again.
- Help them measure the results of their online marketing and social media campaigns so that their time and money is best spent on activities getting them results
Prior to my career in online marketing and social media, I have strong international experience with a solid track record of building businesses in Japan and the U.K.
I graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2000, and have a strong passion for adventure travel and learning new cultures. I speak business-level Japanese after living over 5 years in Japan, and I am also a certified Scuba Diving Assistant Instructor with PADI.
Feel free to reach me below, and I’m always happy to help!
|Member Since||1 year, 5 months ago|
|Last Active||active 1 year, 5 months ago|