said 4 months, 1 week ago:
From my end of the video marketing world:
1. Andy Jenkins — THE consummate professional WITH Hollywood credentials, always a HOOT, and always has THE best how-to and promotional videos bar none. He edits every spare second OUT of his videos so you never get bored! In fact, you be shocked to realize just how long an AJ video is… because you are glued to the screen and hang on every word. A grrrrrrreat storyteller!
2. Mike Koenigs — A high-priced product guru, but runs a hollywood-level professional shop, does GREAT interviews with THE best professionals in the biz, and is generally known as the best in the biz. Did I say he’s the best? You will ALWAYS learn something useful from Mike. (That’s where I first heard of Andrea Vahl, Amy Porterfield, and Mari Smith).
3.Han Fan — He’s a video marketing machine who offers the best bonuses for every affiliate product he promotes. He’s got a very well-structured methodical system of promoting affiliate products via videos of himself talking about the product, followed by the product developer’s own demo video, followed by a loooooong list of bonus videos, ebooks, and software he gives buyers who buy the promoted product through his link. But his online persona is very endearing, kinda silly, a bit scatterbrained, a bit ADHD, and always personal. But it’s his long list of freebies and bonuses that keep Han Fan fans hunting his name whenever there’s a new product launch. Many times his bonuses are worth far more than the product he’s promoting, so he’s always giving customers HUGE value.
4. Jimmy Mancini — Jimmy has one of the best, most accurate, and most profitable YouTube affiliate marketing tutorials that I’ve read/watched. The problem with most YouTube marketing products is that most young marketers don’t understand the BIG picture and most older marketers don’t take advantage of all the new tricks the young ones have discovered. Jimmy’s tutorials give the WHOLE picture, including video optimization,
5. Sarah Staar — A seriously serious professional video marketer with THE best blueprints, monthly workshops, interviews, and production training available on the net. If I had to recommend ONLY one video professional to a newbie AND a professional, it would be Sarah. She’s a longtime working video professional who actually earns her living doing the things she teaches. Highly recommended.
6. The upbeat Upside Down Iceberg guys from West Palm Beach FL — Jody Underhill is one of them and Eric ??(sorry) is the other one. They’re big followers and associates of Mike Koenigs, but they’ve produced some great training videos for business owners and local marketing firms to help them with the basics of video production techniques, networking, trade shows, lead generation… all fueled and powered by video marketing. Definitely local video marketing experts, in the trenches, actually doing this stuff. You can tell they watch and emulate Andy Jenkins’ vids, too.
Those are my video marketing favorites….
And one pet peeve… a good-old-boy redneck from Macon, Georgia — Frank Kern. That’s my hometown that he loves to diss. He’s arrogant, egotistical, manipulative, exploitive, talks constantly about drugs, illegal activities, and other offensive topics, and generally offends me one way or another every single time I see or hear him speak. Mass Control was one of his millionaire-making products. However, whenever he gets to the part where he’s researched some of the greatest insights, habits, teachings and lessons from some of history’s greatest minds in advertising, psychology, and human motivation, this uppity, disgusting good-old-boy is right on target. I won’t buy his stuff… but he’s definitely a highly-focused marketing force too effective to ignore. Social media… mass control… Frank Kern… guru. Enough said about my pet peeve.
Just my thoughts…