Joan Muschamp (Fagnani)
said 1 year, 4 months ago:
@dcoville001 sometimes I have that ”empty” experience. I simply (kindly) believe the reporter was deluged with responses and didn’t have time or resources to respond to everyone.
@fernandocortes @fredericgonzalo there is another similar resource, and he is having a webinar on Mnday.I’m pasting below. I attended this and picked up some good tips, as well as better ways to explain things to clients.
If you missed my webinar yesterday on getting
maximum publicity in minimum time, I have
some good news.
I’m offering it again this coming Monday,
January 16th at your choice of two
times: 2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific)
OR 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific)
<<< Click here to register for Monday’s webinar >>>
Here are some of the highlights of what you’ll learn:
* A New Year’s resolution to set right now if you want
more publicity and sales. It’s a key strategy almost
every super-successful author I know has made a habit.
* How to plan out your 2012 publicity campaign(s) in
15 minutes or less.
* The single most important thing you need to know to
land media coverage.
* Why you’re probably overlooking a lot of high-impact
publicity outlets for what you’re promoting (don’t feel
bad … most people do!).
* What Tim Ferriss, author of the mega-bestselling
books “The Four-Hour Workweek” and “The Four-Hour Body”
told me is the #1 way to capitalize on social media to
get the word out about what you’re doing–particularly
if you’re just getting started.
* Why you need a YouTube strategy for 2012 and tips
for quickly creating yours.
* Five quick and easy ways to land publicity on high-
traffic blogs and turn that publicity into a steady
stream of sales and AND MUCH MORE!
<<< Click here to register for the webinar>>>>
I look forward to seeing you on Monday’s webinar!
All the Best,