said 1 year, 3 months ago:
Hello @rich-brooks,thanks for your interest.
Before planning the details I’d need to know exactly what is technically possible… BTW I was thinkng of something like this:
I post a tweet, let’s assume it’s something like
“Max is awesome, RT this and the more you are RTed the more chances you get to spend a day with him and his awesomeness [link to the rules]“
Every retweeter gets credits only for their “first-level” retweeters.Ok I’m losing into my own words… an example is better!
- I post the above tweet.
- user “A” retweets at 10:00
- user “B” retweets at 11:00 because he sees the tweet thanks to “A” – A gets credit
- user “C” retweets at 12:00 because he sees the tweet thanks to “B” – B gets credit, not so A
And so on… but the more I think about it, the more it seems difficult… It starts looking like a nice dream!
Maybe you -or someone else- have a suggestion to run it in a different way.
My goal is:
- to get as many RTs as possible, ideally not MTs;
- to push the users to RT more than once so that more of their followers see the message
- to spread also the message that our product is cool, and possibly
- to use the winner as a testimonial
Thanks to anyone who will answer!
Eureka! Maybe I’ve got the solution! I could pose the tweet like this:
“Max is awesome, RT this and get a chance to spend a day with him and his awesomeness. One chance for every RT. [link to the rules]”
And the winner will be chosen randomly. Between all the RT, I’ll pick one.If duplicate RT count, people will be likely to RT at least a couple of time, since the prize would be much better that a day with me… (I know it sounds impossible but that’s true, lol)
Please share your thoughts, any idea is welcome! ^_^