said 1 year, 4 months ago:
@deairby I speak on quite a few topics most of them to do with helping people ride the brand building motorcycle confidently.
My talks avoid lectures and theory. I use “learn-by-doing” engagement games that get the audience to participate, and in the process learn. (How did you learn to ride a bicycle? Did lectures and theory help? Or did you “learn-by-doing”?)
I have 45 to 60 minute “learn-by-doing” Conference Games in which I usually introduce the topics I coach on:
- Launching a brand
- Relaunching a brand
- Making non-profits strong brands
- Self-Financing Promotions (These are promotions that have their own stream of revenue)
- Word of Mouth Marketing (Yeah, not just Social Media! But I handle Word-of-Mouse as well. Otherwise I probably would not be in this group.)
- Relationship Marketing (Yes, Social Media kicks in again. But I combine Offline with Online.)
- Idea Management. (How to generate ideas and make them work.)
- Presentation Skills (How to speak well and get speaking assignments!)
- Negotiation Skills (How to make sure all sides win.)
- Creating 21st Century Brands (Consumer co-created brands. But this one uses Social Media a lot.)
I also have longer “learn-by-earning” workshops on each of the above subjects where I coach people till they learn how to earn from those particular skills. They pay the full fees only once they have actually mastered that particular motorcycle and have started earning from it.
The live workshops are supported by online coaching.
Some of these skills can be taught entirely online.
Glad to be part of this group of Social Media practitioners.