said 8 months, 1 week ago:
As a small business owner your PC, Laptop or desktop whatever you are using is an important part of running your business. Without your computer working smoothly things can get really difficult.
I often run into clients with their computers being slow and non responsive. I would like to share six of the tools i use as essentials in keeping my own computer clean, organised and responsive.
- Glary Utilities is what i like to call my one click maintenance tool, it cleans up my junk files, fixes my registry, fixes shortcuts and any other unnecessary things. Just one click once a week and my computer is clean and optimized.
- Smart Defrag 2 is a tool that defrags your computer continuously so rather than doing it once in a while. It runs silently in the background and keeps your computer defragged at all times.
- Fences helps with the next area of clutter… your desktop. This little tool helps you get your desktop organised in little blocks to make your chaos look organised.
- Rochetdock is my ultimate favorite shortcut organizer. its a lot better than clicking start, all programs and then finding the program. It looks pretty, is easy to organised and allows you to create shortcuts to programs and files with your own customized icons.
- Chrome is a browser, and yes i may be a bit biased, but for browsing and speed on the internet with no frills, this browser is the best.
- Wunderlist is the best task manager and most beautiful that i have ever seen. Its free and has a desktop, mobile, android apps to sync on any platform.
The part is all of the above are FREE…
Hope this little list helps others, I have a library full of resources as I am always looking. I would like to hear your thoughts or tools you use.