said 11 months, 2 weeks ago:
@howwhowhen That’s great to hear congrats
To help increase engagement there’s a few key things you can do :
- Include photos/videos in atleast 80% of your posts as these are optimised for the newsfeed with the majority of your fans interacting with your posts through the newsfeed and stand out to your fans visually.
- Change your cover image on a regular basis to help keep your image fresh and up to date
- “Pin Content” to the top of your page. This can be a giveaway/competition or a piece of really engaging content you would like to promote.
- “Highlight content” . This process is different to “pinning” as highlighting allows you to expand the size of the post to take up the width of the screen and works best with photos/video helping to create a more visually appealing presence for your fans
- Monitor insights – This is key to helping increase your reach. By looking into your insights it is important to analyse who your key demographic and where they are from. Taking this information you should determine the times that these users are most active online and post your updates accordingly. To help determine your Engagement rate : Divide people talking about this by the number of fans
Hope these quick tips help you on your journey
Any questions feel free to ask always happy to help (http://on.fb.me/Kf8yLA