said 1 year, 4 months ago:
@fernandocortes Hello Fernando,
I am not a Facebook expert, but having managed two pages up until recently, I can tell you that only posts from the administrator of the page (brand) will show up in followers’ feed. If you, as a fan, post on the wall, it will only be seen by fans who actually go the FB page wall. Which, to be frank, is a very small minority – I believe less than 5% of FB page fans actually get their information from the wall, the other 95% get it through the news feed.
Hope this helps.