said 1 year, 3 months ago:
I found this in Facebook help… I don’t think you can set up a ban for just anyone; they have to have Liked the page (you can check if this user has liked your page; he would have to do so in order to post on the page). You may just have to wait until the user decides to post on the other pages to put the ban in place. Hope that helps.
How do I permanently ban someone from my Page?Basics » Explore Popular Features » Facebook PagesExpand All · ShareHow do I permanently ban someone from my Page?From your Page:
- Click the like this link or Insights tab in the left-hand column.
- Click See Likes in the top-right corner. For Pages with the new timeline design, open your admin panel and click See All in the New Likes section.
- Select the X next to the name of the person you wish to ban.
- Check the Ban Permanently box.
- Click Okay.
From a Wall (timeline) post:
- Click next to a post by the person you wish to ban
- Click Delete Post…
- Select Delete and Ban User
From a comment:
- Click the X next to a comment by the person you wish to ban
- Select Delete Comment…
- Choose Delete and Ban User
You can always view a list of the people banned from your Page via the See Likes
link on the Likes
tab of your Page Insights or the See All
link next to New Likes
in your admin panel. Simply select the Banned
filter from the top-left dropdown menu after clicking the link.