said 1 year, 5 months ago:
@deairby I have the following pages on my site.
- About Page – Covers what the blog is about and who I am as the author.
- Contact Page – Standard contact form for any purpose.
- Hire Me Page – Tells visitors what services I have to offer.
- Guest Post Page – Tells potential guest bloggers what I look for in guest posts.
- Archives – This page uses a few different plugins / WordPress codes to pull in the latest posts, categories (topic & date based), and tags.
- Topic Pages – These pages are a summary of the different topics I write about. Since I write on a variety of blogs, I use these pages (instead of the typical Categories archive pages) to highlight my latest posts on those topics across multiple sites. You can see social media as an example.
I think of pages. Pages are more for content that you always want available that you can change as often as necessary (about, contact, hire me, etc.). Pages can also highlight your pillar content – like that one page you would direct people to if they wanted to see your posts about the main topic / topics you write about (similar to my social media page).
I hope this helps!