said 9 months ago:
If you’re struggling to figure out how to take your blog to the next level or to meet specific goals with your blog, then a blog review might be the answer!
I would like to invite everyone in the Blogging club to submit their blog for a constructive public review. If you would like to participate, simply enter your blog URL in this thread along with any particular goals you are trying to meet or pain points.
I will then select one blog per week in order that they are submitted on this thread and start a weekly Blog Review thread for the featured blog with some suggestions about the particular goal you are looking to achieve or some general tips on SEO, social media, content, etc. I will then open up the floor for everyone in the group to chime in with their suggestions.
Sound good? Then please start submitting your blog URLs, goals, and pain points as a reply to this thread. Reviews will be posted on Tuesdays – weekly or bi-weekly depending on the number of people interested!
As always, there are a few little rules to keep in mind…
1. Do not submit blogs with adult or other nefarious content. They will be removed.
2. Do not add review notes or suggestions to this thread – keep an eye out for threads about each individual blog and add your suggestions there.
3. Do not start new threads asking to review your blogs. Requests must be made in this thread only.
4. When threads are posted about individual blogs, please add constructive feedback and suggestions. This series is to help people improve their blogs, not to have their blogs roasted Comedy Central style.
5. Please be patient – if the list gets long, you might have a little wait time before your review is posted.