said 11 months ago:
A note to wp users: The Wibiya plugin for wp didn’t work for me. Only a snippet of the wibiya .js was being inserted in the page and looked something like this: <script>powered by wibiya</noscript>. It was being inserted in the middle of the code for the wp admin bar. In my case, this might have been caused by the fact I’m using an ancient theme. I’m using the latest version of wp, however. I tried reinstalling the plugin several times without success.
If any of you have encountered similar problems, here’s how I fixed it: I manually inserted the code in the php files.
On a side note, the wibiya bar installed fine on blogspot.