said 1 year, 2 months ago:
In case you haven’t gotten this yet, here’s the pitch:
Here’s some food for thought!
Is the economy “down”?
Is that why people are broke?
Is it because of no jobs and high unemployment rates?
Could it be the government?
All fair questions, right?
Sure they are.
The TRUTH is…..
1) This isn’t anywhere near a political email (although I could tell you we’re hoping for a good “debate”- lol).
2) All that “noise” about the who, what, where and why of the economy means nothing to us (I’ll tell you why in a sec)
3) There actually IS no “bad” economy. There is just a bunch of businesses, who have been too brittle throughout the “shift” our economy has undergone, to survive.
In major “shifts” like we’ve experienced through the last few years – some rise, and some fall.
It’s nature, and when you step back and look at it for what it is, it makes sense.
And in nature….
its always good to stay is “flexible”.
So when a MAJOR shift like our marketplace has experienced happens…..
….you can survive it – and not just survive it – but thrive in it.
If you want to know how to do that, plus how to NEVER struggle to thrive in business again, there are a few things you’ll want to know:
1) The best marketing ALWAYS wins
2) You’ve gotta be flexible, or surround yourself with innovative, flexible people (because brittle things just flake and chip away until there’s nothing left)
3) You’ll want to “humanize” your business (aka – keep it really real with people)
4) Did I mention the best marketing ALWAYS wins?
Here’s the problem (and this is the problem with our economy, and why businesses fail):
It’s REALLY simple.
Here we go:
There’s not enough people that are thinking for themselves.
There’s not enough entrepreneurs.
Too many people are looking for handouts….
…..or waiting for someone to send them the memo that the economy is “ok” again.
Few people are teaching WHY social media is so effective – and why blogging is the hottest thing since disco (and the reasons are not anywhere close to what most people “teach”)
Few people are teaching how to sell in the “new” economy.
And all this…..
Leaves for a LOT of people standing around, scratching their head – left with nothing to say except…..
“The economy is so bad right now…”
It’s really good (I mean really good).
IF you know how to maneuver in it.
IF you’re willing to follow a few simple suggestions…..
And IF you’re willing to listen to two of the most flexible, innovative guys we’ve met in a long time…..
….who have happened to sell over $4,000,000 in products and help over 19,000 people (in just the last 4 months) break free from believing the most poverty stricken economic scandal of the century………..
Even better news….
They’ll show you how you can start “getting your piece of the pie” ….TODAY.
Here’s what you should do now:
grab a piece of paper and pencil
put the kids in the other room and the dog
and grab a cup of “joe”
This video has already “awakened” thousands and is going viral in over 170 countries.
You’ll see why in a sec.
Here’s The Link You Need To Watch It:
We’ll see you on the “other side”